14 Affirmations to Boost Your Faith and Renew Your MindOct 21, 2021
I started using affirmations to boost my faith and change my negative thoughts.
I can't believe we are quickly approaching 2022 and if I hadn't used affirmations to boost my faith, I wouldn't be excited to greet a New Year!
This year has brought sobering experiences for me, but I refused to allow old fears to resurface and keep me from moving forward. Once I noticed that I wasn't quick to forgive and let of hurts and disappointments ~ I knew I had to start to affirm my faith in God's word.
Often the past keeps us from propelling toward our God-given destiny.
That's why we can't stop cultivating a stronger and deeper relationship with Christ.
God blesses those who meet him daily~ begin meeting him on a daily basis.
"It is because of the Lord’s loving-kindness that we are not destroyed for His loving-pity never ends. It is new every morning. He is so very faithful." Lamentations 3:22,23 (NLT)
I'd like to share with you 14 Faith Affirmations to Embrace the remainder of this year and boost your faith for 2022.
1. My faith is making me whole. (Mark 5:34)
2. God is transforming my mind. (Romans 12:2)
3. In the darkest valley, God is with me. (Psalm 23:4)
4. The Holy Spirit intercedes on my behalf. (Romans 8:26)
5. Wherever I go, my God is with me. (Psalms 139:7-12)
6. God breaths in me and I praise God with every breath. (Psalm 150)
7. Christ is with me in the storms of life. (Mark 4:25-41)
8. In Christ, I can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)
9. God will satisfy all my needs. (Philippians 4:19)
10. In ALL things, God is working for good in my life. (Romans 8:28)
11. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. (Romans 8:38-39)
12. Jesus is breathing in and through my life. (John 20:22)
13. I am the light of the world. (Matthew 5:14)
14. The good work God has begun in my life, He will bring to fulfillment (Phil. 1:3-11)
Repeat these Affirmations of Faith daily to build yourself up spiritually.
Your complete reliance and faith in God through the power of the Holy Spirit will transform your life! My favorite way to begin the New Year is with a focus on Fasting and Praying. I have found this powerful weapon is one of the best ways to start seeking God's will for the New Year.
God isn't seeking perfection from you, but a heart that will seek Him with priority.
I know it's not easy to get up earlier to spend time with God, friend, I have been there. Or with the busy lifestyle of a wife, mother, co-worker, and all the many hats that we as women wear.
There is always a never-ending to-do list, but I encourage you to make it a Priority ~ RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST!
Have you considered a disciplined lifestyle of fasting & praying? Evaluate the amount of time and energy you give your prayer life when compared to all the other "things" you put first.
Is feeding your faith a priority in your life? Want to learn how to have balance in your life? Seek God First.
There's no better time to start than TODAY!
Join Our Email Community
Subscribe to our email list and get instant access to the Becoming A Vessel God Can Use Ebook, plus receive updates anytime we offer more exclusive products and resources!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.